Mirkle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Mirklin. No Questions Asked. Period.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This coulda gone differently....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

This coulda gone differently.... Empty
PostSubject: This coulda gone differently....   This coulda gone differently.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:28 am

This coulda gone differently usually I'm a slightly nice guy but when i get mad i get vengeful and you got me mad.....Enjoy vengeance.
This coulda gone differently you could have listened to your own code
This coulda gone differently you could have just left me alone or asked me to leave peacefully i would have
This coulda gone differently instead of acting violently you could have just said this is private and i would have left within the minute
This coulda gone differently i tried to be helpful and you scorned help
This coulda gone differently i could have started cussing you out and destroyed ever forum you made
This coulda gone differently Now a ghost has appeared and i can screw all of your things over
This coulda gone differently so enjoy the havoc i sow
This coulda gone differently, enjoy revenge.
Back to top Go down
harrymuffin
Quite theGood Sir
Quite theGood Sir

PostSubject: Re: This coulda gone differently....   This coulda gone differently.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:30 pm

dude...i dont know who you are but i am seriously about to go ghost busters on yo' ass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This coulda gone differently....   This coulda gone differently.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:24 pm

try it and you'll end up like my last name.
Back to top Go down
harrymuffin
Quite theGood Sir
Quite theGood Sir

PostSubject: Re: This coulda gone differently....   This coulda gone differently.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:27 pm

dude have you never seen ghost busters? the bad ass always wins...it wasnt in the movie but umm...ill cut you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This coulda gone differently....   This coulda gone differently.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:32 pm

If the bad-a always wins then your gonna be the one who loses, why you gotta advertise that?
Back to top Go down
harrymuffin
Quite theGood Sir
Quite theGood Sir

PostSubject: Re: This coulda gone differently....   This coulda gone differently.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:34 pm

dude...i clearly said, and i quote,....i,refering to me (harry muffin), will in fact, cut...you

that being said, i am therefore a badass also known as bad-a
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This coulda gone differently....   This coulda gone differently.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:37 pm

then do it.
Back to top Go down
harrymuffin
Quite theGood Sir
Quite theGood Sir

PostSubject: Re: This coulda gone differently....   This coulda gone differently.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:44 pm

dude i just wanna be ahead of austin in the ranking thing..why wont it let me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This coulda gone differently....   This coulda gone differently.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:45 pm

not sure what his ranking is, just post more lol
Back to top Go down
harrymuffin
Quite theGood Sir
Quite theGood Sir

PostSubject: Re: This coulda gone differently....   This coulda gone differently.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:46 pm

do you have wests class? i forgot what the homework is..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This coulda gone differently....   This coulda gone differently.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:47 pm

Nope got 3 comp classes and economics with Davis
Back to top Go down
harrymuffin
Quite theGood Sir
Quite theGood Sir

PostSubject: Re: This coulda gone differently....   This coulda gone differently.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:48 pm

haha davis...ill leave it at that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This coulda gone differently....   This coulda gone differently.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:49 pm

I just sit play cards text and listen to music all day in his class
Back to top Go down
harrymuffin
Quite theGood Sir
Quite theGood Sir

PostSubject: Re: This coulda gone differently....   This coulda gone differently.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:50 pm

hah yeah i had him freshman year fourth block....kayla haynes...wow she was hot..do you know her?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This coulda gone differently....   This coulda gone differently.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Nah i stick with a different clique
Back to top Go down
harrymuffin
Quite theGood Sir
Quite theGood Sir

PostSubject: Re: This coulda gone differently....   This coulda gone differently.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:53 pm

lol dude you gotta...well she has a myspace but i think its blocked..yeah dude she is freakin hot...too bad she's a bitch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This coulda gone differently....   This coulda gone differently.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:54 pm

lol true i know who she is she's got a rep
Back to top Go down
harrymuffin
Quite theGood Sir
Quite theGood Sir

PostSubject: Re: This coulda gone differently....   This coulda gone differently.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:56 pm

okay okay i think i only got a few more posts till i get out of the falure rankage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This coulda gone differently....   This coulda gone differently.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:56 pm

Yeah i think it's like 35
Back to top Go down
harrymuffin
Quite theGood Sir
Quite theGood Sir

PostSubject: Re: This coulda gone differently....   This coulda gone differently.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:57 pm

awesome then like 2 more...er 1 more with this one..in which case ill get off once i get there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This coulda gone differently....   This coulda gone differently.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:59 am

lol good i can guess well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This coulda gone differently....   This coulda gone differently.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This coulda gone differently....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mirkle :: Welcome to the Mirkle :: Roster-
Jump to: